Here's What Kanye West Has to Say About the Yeezy Season 4 Criticism

Folks have been sharing their opinions on Kanye West's newest fashion collection, Yeezy Season 4. With the public's reviews being not as overwhelmingly positive as 'Ye may have wanted, the MC used the Washington DC stop of his Saint Pablo Tour to vent about the criticism the collection's received.

 

"Today, I need to hear these songs," he said, via Complex. "I needed to rehear the lyrics that I was saying or what I was feeling when I wrote these songs and had to overcome these certain controversies and whatever happens in life."
That wasn't all. After performing a bit of "Black Skinhead," he added, "I feel like the Cavs last year when Kyrie got hurt. Y'all know what I'm talking about. I am talking about the fashion show yesterday. I want y'all to look at it with your eyes and not with your ears."
 Gotta love Kanye.

Comments

Popular Posts